"Top Ten Tuesday" is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week I'm talking about the top ten books I'd love to see as movies or TV shows!
1. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I'm going to be upset if this movie never happens.
2. Pivot Point by Kasie West
Love love love this book. If they do it right, it could make a fantastic movie.
3. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
This has been in talks for quite some time....but it hasn't happened yet. It needs to.
4. I'd Tell You I Love You but Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter
I feel like this would make an insanely addictive TV show.
5. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
A high-fantasy TV show like Game of Thrones? Heck yes.
6. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I have been dying to see badass Calaena on the big screen.
7. Tunnels by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams
One of my favorite book series of all time. It would make one hell of a movie.
8. Gone by Michael Grant
No adults + twisted teenagers with special powers = one kick-butt TV show
9. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
I think this one is in the works too. It needs to happen.
10. Fablehaven by Brandon Mull
This is going back to my middle school days where I dreamed that this book would become a movie and I could play Kendra. Alas, I'm too old now.
What books are on your list?